Two Credit Cards to Choose From
We make it easy to choose the credit card that is right for you:
- MasterCard® World - Preferred Point Rewards
- MasterCard® World - Low Rate
These cards are accepted worldwide at businesses, financial institutions, and ATMs. PLUS, there's no annual fee for either card!
Consumer credit card holders receive a wide variety of exceptional benefits including:
- Preferred Points Reward - Earn one point for each dollar spent, up to 10,000 points per month. Redeem anytime for a wide variety of options including cash back, travel, merchandise, retail gift cards and much more.
- Concierge Service - This service provides World MasterCard cardholders with comprehensive, personalized assistance accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The specially trained team is the single source for securing dinner reseravations, tickets to events, coordinating business arrangements, locating hard-to-find items or booking travel.
- Price Protection - Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible credit card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.*
- Baggage Delay Insurance - Reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage, if the baggage you have checked on to a common carrier is delayed in transit and your tickets were purchased using an eligible credit card.*
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance - Pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when your eligible card is used to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.*
- Extended Warranty - Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible credit card.*
- Travel Assistance - Provides pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. Also provided are referrals to a network of physicians, arranging hospital transfers and referrals to attorneys, local embassies and cosulates, if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home.*
- Roadside Assistance - Arranges emergency roadside assistance such as jump-starts, tire change, towing and gas delivery if you get stuck on the road. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your eligible credit card.*
- Purchase Assurance - Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible credit card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.*
- Travel Accident Insurance - Covers you and your family against Accidental Death or Dismemberment if you purchase common carrier travel tickets with your eligible credit card.*
*Certain restrictions apply detailed in the applicable benefits brochure received with new credit cards.
Yes, I Want to Apply!
- Apply now. Download the PDF of the application.
- Simply type the information and print it off (cannot save so print an extra copy for yourself) or print it off and complete it using a blue or black pen. Paper applications are also available at Teutopolis State Bank.
- Fax your completed and signed application, along with any required supporting documentation to our credit card processor at 877-809-9162.
- You may also mail the completed and signed application to: Card Service Center, PO Box 569130, Dallas, TX 75356-8999 or to: Teutopolis State Bank, PO Box 249, Teutopolis, IL 62467