Health Savings Account (HSA)
This tax exempt account is established exclusively for the purpose of paying qualified medical expenses for you and your family. If you have a qualified high deductible health insurance plan (HDHP), the HSA is right for you. Contributions can be made at any time by you, your employer, or anyone on your behalf. These funds can be accessed like a regular checking account at any time with checks or an HSA debit card.
Click here to learn more about HSA's.
- Interest Bearing Account
- Variable Interest Rate
- No Minimum Balance
- Debit Card Available
- $3,500 individual contribution limit for 2014
- $6,550 family contribution limit for 2014
- Individuals 55 and older can contribute an additional $1,000
- Variable interest rate
- Only $2.00 per month
- $100 deposit or Direct Deposit required to open
- Monthly fees could reduce earnings on this account
View our Current Rates