Free Checking That Pays You a rate of 3.51% APY* You Deserve (In Cash)
Kasasa Cash is a free high interest checking account that puts 3.51% APY* right in your pocket. After all, it's your cash so you should benefit the most from it. No short-term. Just you getting the most for your money. Isn't it time you get rewarded for your checking account? Kasasa Cash. Do you Kasasa?
|Kasasa Cash is perfect for you if you want: |
- Free checking that gives you extra cash
- 3.51% APY* on balances up to $15,000 when qualifications are met
- 0.50% APY* on amount of balance over $15,000 when qualifications are met
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $15 per monthly qualification cycle)
- Free online banking
To get 3.51% APY* do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least one ACH debit post to and clear your account
- Receive monthly e‐statements
- Access Kasasa 360 Money Management Tool at least once during the monthly qualification cycle when available
View our Current Rates
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 3.51%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 3.51% - 0.95% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear account. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions.
ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Limit one account per SSN.